90-Day Full Refund & 12-Month Warranty - We take full responsibility for any quality issues that may arise. Simply contact us and a friendly customer service representative will assist you.
Easy to Clean - Non-stick coated and dishwasher-safe parts for easy and quick cleanup, meaning more time to sit back and enjoy the food!
Healthy & Delicious Food - Cook with Rapid Hot Air Circulation technology for delicious fried food with less oil or even no oil, less fat, and fewer calories.
Temperature and Time Control - Superheated air from 180-400°F and integrated timer with automatic shutoff. Great for food items both large and small.
Multi-functional and Versatile - For frying, baking, grilling and roasting. Ideal for chips, frozen meats, chicken, steak, pork chops, cakes, vegetables and much more.
SimpleTaste Multi-functional Air Fryer:
Using SimpleTaste Rapid Air Circulation technology, get the taste and texture of fried food without the added fat and calories. Air Fryer can also grill, roast, and bake food. It's a convenient and versatile addition to any kitchen!
SimpleTaste Air Fryer Features:
1. A convection fan circulates hot air around the ingredients, providing healthy cooking with little or no oil!
2. With Rapid Air Circulation technology, food cooks evenly and quickly.
3. Adjustable temperatures and cooking timer with automatic shutoff.
4. Large 3.2-quart cooking capacity.
5. Made durable to help with daily cooking needs.
6. Dishwasher safe and non-stick coated frying basket and cooking shelf for easy cleaning.
7. Detachable basket for easily transferring ingredients from the fryer to a serving dish.
8. Pulling out the ingredient basket automatically shuts off the Air Fryer. Cooking will automatically continue when the basket is put back in, making it easy to stir and add seasoning to ingredients mid-cooking.
Power Supply: AC 120V~ 60Hz
Power Consumption: 1400W
Temperature Range: 180ºF-400ºF
Timer: Up to 30 minutes
Basket Capacity: 3.2 quart
Dimensions (L x W x H): Approx. 9.6" x 9.6" x 12.2"
Note: Please do not overload the Air Fryer's basket. This may result in unevenly-cooked food. It is recommended to instead separate large amounts of ingredient into two separate loads and to fry separately.