Manufacturer:Grade-A Global, LLC
SHARPEN BLADES FOR UTMOST SAFETY - Kota Japan whetstone are fast and easy tools to keep all of your knives razor sharp so that you won't get hurt trying to cut food with dull blades.
UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY | 100% TESTED | BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!! Visit KotaJapan or call our friendly US BASED Customer Service in Sunny Arizona: 602-396-2800.
GUARANTEED PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Made from finest Aluminum Oxide. Unsurpassed quality of any sharpening stone on the market today. #1 recommended tool by Japanese Sushi Chefs.
TWO STONES IN ONE - Use coarse 600-grit side to smooth the blade before fine finishing. Use fine 3000-grit side for a razor sharp finish. Dimensions 7.25" long x 2.25" wide x 1".
PREMIUM WOOD, NON-SLIP BAMBOO BASE PLUS FREE BONUS ANGLE GUIDE - Holds your quality sharpening stone securely in place. Never worry about your wonderful whetstone slipping during sharpening. BONUS ANGLE GUIDE for the perfect edge every time!
A SHARP KNIFE IS A SAFE KNIFE: Achieve the Perfect Blade with Two Whetstones in One
High Quality 2-Sided Professional Grade Knife Sharpening Whetstone
Made for the Professional Chef, but easy-to-use for the Home Cook, this professional grade sharpening stone will keep you safe in the kitchen. Use the #600-grit coarse side followed by the #3000-grit polishing side, and no matter what you're chopping, it will feel like slicing through butter.
This Offer Includes:
✔ Bonus Gift (Limited Time Offer): Free Knife Sharpening Angle Guide
✔ Premium Bamboo Base with No-slip Rubber Foot Pad
✔ Risk Free Money Back Guarantee: If you're not happy with this product, let us know and return it within 30 days to receive a 100% hassle-free refund, no questions asked.
Instructions for Use:
- Fully immerse whetstone in water and soak until bubbles no longer appear (+/- 5 minutes).
- Using the #600-grit side, slide the blade edge along the stone at a 10-20 degree angle applying consistent light pressure. Maintain steady angle on both sides for best results.
- Alternate sides each stroke or every 2-3 strokes.
- Sprinkle more water on the top of the stone to ensure the top surface remains wet.
- Repeat using the #3000-grit side until your knife is as sharp as you want!
- Wash the knife with hot soapy water to remove debris and rinse the whetstone to remove grinding residue. Allow to dry 48 hours before storing.
Manufacturer offers 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If for any reason you aren't happy, your money will be refunded in full.
AMAZON BUYERS TRUST OUR KOTA JAPAN BRAND TO BE A QUALITY PREMIUM PRODUCT - YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!
IMPORTANT: This Special Price might be increased based on high product demand, so be sure to click "Add to Cart" and get the Best Price.