Number of Cups:
About this item
The Nespresso espresso maker combines the premium metal design from KitchenAid with innovative technology guaranteeing the incomparable Nespresso coffee quality. Delivering delicious espresso quickly, it uses coffee capsules instead of grounds or beans to make beverages that are as smooth and perfect as the ones you would buy at your favorite coffee shop. Designed to create a hot cup of espresso or lungo coffee at the touch of a button, it has six pre-programmed cup lengths for the size/strength you desire and a foldable cup support to easily accommodate small and large espresso cups. It has a quick preheating time and uses 19 bars of pressure to make exquisite espresso in short order. Additional features include easy insertion and ejection of capsules for ease of use and cleaning, a removable water tank for easy filling, and a convenient container for storing up to 14 used capsules. Plus, a convenient welcome kit with 16 Nespresso Grand Crus capsules is included to get you started.
- Espresso maker with easy-loading Nespresso Grand Crus capsule system
- Welcome kit with 16 Nespresso capsules included
- Choose from 6 pre-programmed settings for desired espresso flavor
- Fast heat up time in under 30 seconds
- Auto standby after brewing can be programmed to 15, 20 or 30 minutes (9-minute default time)
- Folding cup shelf accepts small and large espresso cups
- Removable water tank for easy filling (1.3 l)
- Durable, timeless, die-cast metal construction
- Buyer's Note: Capsules are sold by Nespresso direct to consumers via the Nespresso Club
Product Depth (in.)8.2Product Height (in.)13Product Width (in.)13
Capacity (cups)5Color/FinishCandy Apple RedColor/Finish FamilyRed/OrangeFeaturesDetachable Water TankProduct Weight (lb.)19.4lbReturnable30-DaySmall Electric Product TypeEspresso MachineWattage...
* Seller assumes all responsibility for listing above.