120mm / 4.7inch
Add Favorite Sellers
Sign up to Newsletters
Ask seller a question
Visit seller's eBay Shop
About Seller Page
ITEMS SHIP VIA
New 2 Rollers Malt Mill Grain Mill Home Brew Mill Barley Crusher Homebrew
watch this item
email a friend
- This DY-168 Grain Mill is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. Cold rolled steel for the rollers, and 6061 aluminum for body and hop
- per and oil impregnated brass bushings. The grain mill is professional in grinding barley, wheat and other cereals. It is provided with adjustable
- 2 roll
- which can be crushed cereal well and peeled shell off perfectly, so as to be good for brewing beer in future. The 2 rollers design has the main advantage that it draws the grain better and gives improved throughput.
- This equipment is perfect for large batches and high efficiency milling. With two rollers, all your grain will be crushed twice in one cycle. The crush is through the fixed gap between the top two rollers. The initial pass slightly flattens the grain, getting it ready for the next crush that breaks apart the grains and loosens the starch with minimal husk damage.
- The aluminum hopper can hold up to 11 lbs of grains and the roller body features an alloy block frame that houses three steel rollers on oil-impregnated bronze bushings. The drive shaft and all axles are integral to the roller, which makes clockwise or counter-clockwise drive possible. A hand crank is included, but the mill can be easily motorized with a corded electric drill. You...
* Seller assumes all responsibility for listing above.