Vipul Patel, Gurjari Industries, Mumbai-India. Supplier of Food Processing & Packaging Machinery also Trade in Food Additives & Food Packaging Materials.
This RSS feed URL is deprecated [...]
Constantia Flexibles to expand production capacity in India The Indian packaging industry is expected to become the fourth-largest packaging market in the world,” he said. More than 80% of the total packaging in India constitutes rigid packaging. The remaining 20% comprises flexible packaging. There are about [...]
via Digital Journal]
X Ray Inspection System Market: Strict Government Regulations Pertaining to Quality and Safety of Food Players from bakery products, canning industry, meat and sausage products, confectionery and cereals industry, baby food and industry are some of the significant adopters of x-ray inspections machines. Some of the contaminants detected by x-ray [...]
via The Register]
Android P will hear no evil, see no evil, support evil notches Poll Google's revealed the stuff it's added to the next version of Android, which for now is known only as "P" while the world waits for it to earn a confectionery-related name.*. To 's mind, the most interesting bits relate to security, as [...]
via The Hans India]
Size does matter! Photo: Srinivas Setty. Located in the heart of Financial District, in Hyderabad, in sprawling two-acre plot, is Viola F9 Gourmet's commercial kitchen. Spread over 60,000 sq. ft, it is India's largest commercial kitchen. The facility has a peak capacity [...]
Trick or Treat for a Halloween favorite. Candy Corn has a fascinating legacy that goes back over a hundred years. The Philadelphia based Wunderlee Candy Company’s George Renninger, invented this popular candy back in the 1880′s.Wunderlee Candy Company was the first to manufacture candy corn as a result. Then, in 1900, the Goelitz Candy Company (which later became the Jelly Belly Candy Company) started making these candies and continues to make candy corn to this day.When candy corn was first...
Recently published research from TechNavio, "Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market 2017-2021", is now available at Fast Market Research PR-Inside.com: 2017-11-15 15:40:08 YEAR-END RESEARCH SALE!- This report might qualify for up to a 30% DISCOUNT if purchased before the end of 2017- More details at www.fastmr.com/prod/1309465_global_corrugated_box_making.aspxCorrugated boxes are used for packaging consumer and industrial goods. Corrugated packaging is best suited for...
The business’s pop-up sweet shops with a super techie twist feature patented machine hardware and plug-and-play software, designed and built in house.Customers can buy the online or pay a visit to one of their computerised printers that use cartridges filled with MCF’s own syrup-based, ‘gummy candy’.This blend comes in nine vegan, vegetarian and allergen-free flavours for deliberate universal appeal and is specially formulated to work in an ingenious modelling process that leaves no...
Troy Stauffer is wiping wisps of sugar off of his face."I never thought [that by] going to culinary school I'd be out here making cotton candy," he says.He stands over the Flufftastic Floss Machine, supported at elbow level by a butcher's block in the back of his industrial kitchen. We walk through two large dining rooms (with a seating capacity of one hundred and sixty) to get to the celestial blue and bubblegum pink carnival machine, past high-backed leather armchairs and regal holiday...